FORUMS: list search recent posts

Emitter too big

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mort Ulbricht
Emitter too big
on Nov 11, 2010 at 1:36:03 pm

Hello,

I have a question plz. I searched the forum, but didn´t found anything. I worked with Motion 3 and tried the common leaves falling down ^^
I have about 5-7 different leaves falling through the screen. First I would like to know is, how can I make it, that the "box" around the leaves isn´t going bigger and bigger? I played with start and end point, figured it out, how to confine it left and right side, but it still goes down till infinity.

The second is, when I render it and want to play it, there seem always to be the boxes and crop other leaves. But there is nothing in the Motion 3 project.
Is this just a failure of Motion 3, cauze a friend of me has Motion 4 and he don´t have this problem....or at least he said that.
Or is it a render problem or my Pc?

And the third problem I have is, that, when I want to render it, it says always "Emitter too big, will be cropped". Does this have to to with the other problem? Or not?
I don´t understand the meaning of the word "Emitter" in this context, I am german.

So I hope too, you understand, what I mean? ^^

Thx for answers

Return to posts index

zak peric
Re: Emitter too big
on Nov 12, 2010 at 1:19:53 pm

All you have to do is limit this group with the emitter to fixed resolution.

Select the group with your emitter then go to inspector, then check the box that says Fixed Resolution. This will crop the emitter size to your canvas size, then render you will not get the message that emitter is to big to render.

Let me know if this helps

Return to posts index

Mort Ulbricht
on Nov 14, 2010 at 10:55:30 am

Oh cool, thx :-)
Learned a little bit more ^^

But it didn´t help :(
It still says, Emitter too big to render, will be cropped.
Could it be, that I have too many Groups? I am working with 8 Groups of falling leaves at moment.

Return to posts index

zak peric
on Nov 15, 2010 at 7:02:01 am

yes try to apply the same Fixed Resolution to all the groups please.

Return to posts index

Mort Ulbricht
on Nov 15, 2010 at 10:35:36 am

Thx, but I applied them too all ^^
I tried it now on Motion 4 from my friend and there nothing happened....with the Emitter. So maybe this was Motion 3 failure oO
But now some pictures are keen/acute (what is right?) and others are blurred oO
LOL, I am really confused....is Motion always so hard?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]