FORUMS: list search recent posts

How's that workin out for ya

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mick Haensler
How's that workin out for ya
on Oct 12, 2010 at 1:53:26 pm

Before I post a query here I usually do a search for my issue so I don't do a redundant post. 70% of the time or so I can usually find what I'm looking for. COW is goot....But here's the issue I've been having lately and I'm probably guilty of it myself. When someone has given of their knowledge and time to help you with a problem, could we all try to make an effort to let them know if it worked or not. So often I'll get to the end of the thread with no resolve only to try the fix and it doesn't work. Just a thought

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: How's that workin out for ya
on Oct 12, 2010 at 2:46:39 pm

Mick,
Sounds like a good idea to me. Also remember, to "like" a post if it was really helpful, it will help other find it faster.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Oct 12, 2010 at 3:46:17 pm

Yes of course that would be great but most folks don't think of that once they get their question answered. Maybe there's a polite way to build that into the forum- as in part of the notes you see when starting a new thread or something?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

Mark Petereit
on Oct 12, 2010 at 8:31:14 pm

I just assume, if a thread stops abruptly after a suggestion, it must have worked. ;-)

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Oct 13, 2010 at 3:49:57 am

Or the original poster forgets about it- that happens...

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]