FORUMS: list search recent posts

Optical flow issues

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergio Anguiano
Optical flow issues
on Aug 30, 2010 at 11:58:04 pm

So i just learned about optical flow on motion 4 and i saw some videos on it, and it looked great, but when i try to use it, the clip looks weird. like it slows it down good but then you can see where the frames are getting blended and it looks like i smugged the frames together or something. I would like to know the proper settings to use this option to its full potential. Please help me get this right. Thank you in advance for your help.

-SERG

Return to posts index

zak peric
Re: Optical flow issues
on Aug 31, 2010 at 7:15:18 am

Hi Back, Well there are no settings that will make your footage work perfectly, Optical Flow examines each piece of footage individually, what this means that the settings for my footage will be different to yours. If it does not work you have to try it with different settings to make it work. If you are not happy with your final outcome then you need to use other methods of Frame Blending (blending, motion blur blending).
Focus on getting the result you need or close to what you need rather than Optical flow will solve my problems. I hope this helps...-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]