I have a very challenging problem with Motion 3. For years, it has worked. Now, I can't see the Library Panel on the left when I open up Motion. I have read the help ideas from past responses. Let me tell you what I have already done with Apple Care help.
1) Deleted motion.plist preferences. Didn't help. (in both areas!!)
2) Changed standard to advanced layout. Didn't help.
3) Repaired hard drive preferences. Didn't help.
4) Re-installed Motion 3. Didn't help.
5) Created new "Test Account". It worked! But still not with my main account.
6) Copied motion.plist preference from Test account to My account. Didn't work.
What I want to try is to delete all my plug-ins and re-install them. Why? Because this problem did not occur before I added several plug-in demos. How can I do this? Or do you any thoughts on what I should try next?
Additionally, every time I launch Motion 3 with my usual account, I am asked for the serial number.Then Motion 3 tool bars open at the top, but no GUI. Only after I launch a previous project, do I see any panels at all. Of course, no library or file browser panes. It seems that Motion 3 just does not want to launch. This is very frustrating. Any suggests out there? Any code that I could tamper with?
Thanks a bunch!
Eagle Video Productions, Inc.
2201 Woodnell Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603-5240