FORUMS: list search recent posts

Knoll Light Factory Issues within Motion and Final Cut

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Calhoun
Knoll Light Factory Issues within Motion and Final Cut
on Mar 5, 2010 at 11:37:44 pm

I am using the trial version of Knoll light factory, I am having two issues. One is that it crashes every time I add it to a 3D project in motion. Second, I get little particles (almost like I have tons of pixels out) when I add the filter in either motion or final cut. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Mark Horner
Re: Knoll Light Factory Issues within Motion and Final Cut
on Mar 17, 2010 at 9:24:57 pm

Hi Jason,

I've also just downloaded the trial version of Knoll Light Factory. I am experiencing the second issue that you've listed: "little particles (almost like I have tons of pixels out)"

Were you able to solve the pixel issue? I'd love to use this lens flare effect and might even purchase this product, but this "pixel" issue stands in the way.

Anyone else know a solve here?

I'm using this product with FCE 4.0.1 and a MacBook Pro. OS is 10.4.11. All of this meets system requirements listed by KLF's manufacture, Red Giant Software.

Best,
Mark

Return to posts index

Jason Calhoun
on Mar 17, 2010 at 11:04:13 pm

Hey Mark,

No I haven't figured it put yet. I'm the same way though, would probably make the purchase if I could figure put these issues.

Return to posts index

Mark Horner
on Mar 17, 2010 at 11:41:46 pm

That's too bad, Jason. A bit frustrating as I'd really like to add that effect to a current work project.

Thank you very much for responding to my post!

Return to posts index

Martin Pickering
Re: Knoll Light Factory Issues with and Final Cut
on Apr 5, 2011 at 5:00:09 pm

Hello, Im having this issue also with thousands of particles ruining my lovely effect from Knoll light factory. Is this what happens if you only have the trial version?, so that you need to buy the full version. I really need these effects for a music video I am editing in Final cut and its so frustrating.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]