FORUMS: list search recent posts

What App or Plug-in is this effect done with?

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bernard Garner
What App or Plug-in is this effect done with?
on Mar 1, 2010 at 5:39:58 pm

I am having to re-create an effect from the previous employee who left to go on to better things. The effect is a sentence line of text, then all of the sudden each individual letter of the sentence looks like it spins on its Y axis but after a frame by frame look it is actually just rapidly changing letters until finally the new sentence is constructed, so you have one sentence then all the individual letters change rapidly, multiple times, but the end is the new sentence with the new letters making the completely new sentence. Both sentences stay in their exact position. Anyone know what app or plug-in this is done with. We have Final Cut Pro Studio and Apple Motion as well as the Adobe Suite. Thank you for your patience and help.

B

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: What App or Plug-in is this effect done with?
on Mar 1, 2010 at 5:46:18 pm

Take a look at the Text behaviors that come with Motion and see if one of those match. To check them out click on the Library Tab, Behaviors, Text Sequence.

Also, I've never used it but you might want to check out a plug-in called MoType http://www.noiseindustries.com/yanobox/motype/

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

zak peric
on Mar 1, 2010 at 6:01:05 pm

Hi There,

You need Motype by Yanobox. It is a great text Generator for Apple Motion. I think it already have a preset that would do what you want. Go to Noise Indutries FX website and download it there.

Best of Luck

Return to posts index

Bernard Garner
on Mar 1, 2010 at 6:11:41 pm

Yes, Thank you for all the help, I have looked at the motype and it has a preset that does exactly what the effect is, unfortunately I have scanned my drive and find no motype, I guess he did it somewhere else and brought it in and used in the project. thanks to all.

Bernie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]