FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating custom particles from an image

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexandra Bignell
Creating custom particles from an image
on Dec 16, 2009 at 1:12:41 am

I am creating a montage of all the arty things my friends do and one sequence is showcasing my friend's bead work. I would like to create a particle system with a bead as the particle cell. I cannot find anything in the Motion library that would be suitable but I do have plenty of bead images from her online store. Is it possible to create a particle cell from an image... I don't want it to be sqaure like the image but would prefer to cut out the shape i want in photoshop. Is there a particular file type that would work so the image looks like a bead that i can use on an emitter?

Return to posts index

zak peric
Re: Creating custom particles from an image
on Dec 16, 2009 at 7:21:21 am

Yeas you can create particle from an image, in fact you can duplicate the cell later on and drop different images to different particle cells.
All you need to do is select the image and then press button called make particle. Then you will be able to duplicate the cell if you want to have more than one particle image.
Please see my video tutorial for more info: http://embryo.me.uk/wp/2008/10/03/video-tutorial-sparkling-particle-part_2-...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]