FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flash Intro Behavior

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brandon Ivey
Flash Intro Behavior
on Nov 18, 2009 at 5:25:08 pm

I am wanting to use the Text glow behavior in Motion 3 to have text glow in from right to left. It gives me that option but when I choose it, as opposed to left to right, it fades the text out then when the behavior is done, the text comes back. How do I get the flash intro to flash the text in from right to left?

Return to posts index

Mikey Bouchereau
Re: Flash Intro Behavior
on Nov 19, 2009 at 12:00:50 pm

Can you give me a bit more detail on what you are trying to do? Do you want your text to flash/flicker on right to left or to glow then go back to normal right to left.

Alot of times the presets are great starting points but you will need to adjust them to make them do exactly what you want.

Mikey B!

Follow Me On Twitter!

Return to posts index

Mikey Bouchereau
on Nov 19, 2009 at 12:00:51 pm

Can you give me a bit more detail on what you are trying to do? Do you want your text to flash/flicker on right to left or to glow then go back to normal right to left.

Alot of times the presets are great starting points but you will need to adjust them to make them do exactly what you want.

Mikey B!

Follow Me On Twitter!

Return to posts index

Brandon Ivey
on Nov 19, 2009 at 2:21:37 pm

There is a preset that is called Flash Intro that uses a beam to go from left to right and the letters of the text appear under it as it passes. But I want it to go right to left. It gives the option, but it doesn't work properly. When I select right to left, all it really does is reverse the left to right, making them disappear. I don't want that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]