FORUMS: list search recent posts

Moving with Motion by S. Smith

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce Breidbart
Moving with Motion by S. Smith
on Oct 28, 2009 at 3:05:44 pm

I like the pre release price, but I'm not exactly sure what to expect on the DVD.
Is it for beginners,or for people that have a good grasp of Motion.
I couldn't find any info on this. Nice commercial though.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Moving with Motion by S. Smith
on Oct 28, 2009 at 8:06:54 pm

Bruce,
Thanks for the interest in my new DVD. I would say that this DVD is built in a way that someone who has never used Motion can learn it and build cool stuff in no time. At the same time there is enough information jammed into the DVD that even an advanced user can walk away with more knowledge on Motion and feeling that they invested wisely. A good example would be the chapter on using the Track Point Behavior. Re-watch the Moving with Motion commercial and look at the scene with the Mountain and all of the track points. I believe this is one of those DVD's where you will want to re-watch it a few times because as your knowledge of Motion advances you will catch things you didn't the first time.

Plus you get 5 free High Definition clips. If you go to iStockphoto you will see that a 1080 sized clip will set you back $86 to $135. Use just one of the free clips in one of your projects and the 4 hours of jam packed training is free.

In addition to that you are free to do what you want with the included project files.

A description of each chapter should be up on the Creative COW store web site by the end of this week.

Hope this is the information you are looking for and thanks for the kind words about the Moving with Motion commercial. Comments like those make my day.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out the Graphics Demo Reel I did.

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Bruce Breidbart
on Oct 28, 2009 at 9:05:53 pm

Thanks for the quick reply,
I just tried to order your new dvd,
but I'm having problems w/ pay pal
accepting my state & zip info.
maybe there are having problems.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Oct 28, 2009 at 9:13:25 pm

Thanks for trying to order the new DVD. I'll pass your comment onto the Creative COW Master Series DVD Sales Manager.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Oct 29, 2009 at 1:16:16 pm

Bruce, the Creative COW Master Series DVD Sales Manager said that lots of people are buying the DVD. The problem is on PayPals end. There is a discrepancy between what you are giving Paypal and what they will accept. Please make sure that the information is information that PayPal can accept. If you are still having problem let us know and we will get this taken care of. Thanks for letting me know and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, that is never fun.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

Bruce Breidbart
on Oct 29, 2009 at 2:56:33 pm

Tried again this morning without luck,
there doesn't seem to be any info. for contacting pay pal.
Sorry to get you involved.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Nov 7, 2009 at 12:23:44 am

Sorry Bruce, the Sales Manager said that everything is working and that it most be something with a discrepancy with your account. The DVD will go off of sale I think tomorrow. You may wan to try using a credit card instead or click on this link to ask Pay Pal. Hope this helps and have a great weekend.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]