FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reflected Text - Like the Verizon iDon't Commercial

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mikey Bouchereau
Reflected Text - Like the Verizon iDon't Commercial
on Oct 23, 2009 at 2:28:41 pm

Hey Guys,

I just made a motion tutorial. I was wondering you anyone could give me some feed back on it.

http://www.mytoolfarm.com/video/idont-tutorial

This tutorial is on creating reflected text, just like in the Verizon "iDon't, Droid Does" commercial. I was talking to Jon Chappell of Digital Rebellion and he mentioned that the person who made the commercial did it all with apple apps. And it makes sense using motion's new capabilities to create reflections over after effects. Any way let me know what you think of the tutorial.

Mikey B!

Follow Me On Twitter!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Reflected Text - Like the Verizon iDon't Commercial
on Oct 23, 2009 at 3:46:17 pm

You realize the irony of creating such a commercial with Apple's products right?

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and Panasonic DVX100.
Call Box Training
DSLR Cinematography Blog

Return to posts index

zak peric
on Oct 23, 2009 at 4:58:27 pm

Well done, I already lef the comment on toolfarm were I saw your tutorial.

Return to posts index

Mikey Bouchereau
on Oct 23, 2009 at 6:36:56 pm

Yes Zak I saw your comment. Thank you so much for it. I've been teaching these programs in person for years but I have never done any sort of tutorial video, so I am a bit self conscious about it.

Noah, yeah I though it was really ironic to create this type of commercial with all apple products. But thats how things work right. Its a job and we use what tools we have to get it done.

Mikey B!

Follow Me On Twitter!

Return to posts index

James Farris
on Oct 23, 2009 at 8:28:44 pm

Tutorial was great! Good job! The only issue I had was the volume was too low. I had to turn my volume up all the way on my MacBook Pro.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]