FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using photos...

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chuck Purnell
Using photos...
on Oct 7, 2009 at 5:28:40 pm

I created a slide show in Motion 3. Some of the pics come onto the screen and sit there full screen and others I have behaviors attached allowing them to slide across the screen. The ones that move have some sort of noise attached to them only when they are moving. They are not nice and sharp (I don't know how else to describe this). Once the picture stops the noise goes away. It doesn't appear to be interlaced lines or "jaggies".

Is there something that I need or needed to do to the photos when I started the project to prevent this or anything I can do now that the slideshow is completed?

Adding a Gaussian blur might work but I wanted the pics to be sharp and crisp like how they look when I took them. Now I did have to shrink the size of the pics down so they would fit on the screen and am wondering if that has something to do with it.

On Motion 3's timeline they all look good and I don't notice anything. After I exported out of Motion, I noticed the noise and again when I uploaded it to Motionbox.

The slideshow will end up on a DVD I am making for a client so maybe after I compressed the video that might clean the photographs up....

Any thoughts?

Return to posts index

Arnie Schlissel
Re: Using photos...
on Oct 8, 2009 at 12:48:01 am

try turning on the motion blur for this Motion project.

Arnie

Post production is not an afterthought!
http://www.arniepix.com/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]