FORUMS: list search recent posts

Moving Entire Timeline?

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sonny Malone
Moving Entire Timeline?
on Aug 19, 2009 at 2:19:15 pm

Is there an easy way to move my entire timeline forward 10 seconds? I want to add something to the beginning. I have tried a couple of different ways and nothing seems to work right. The method I tried most was selecting "ALL" and sliding everything 10 seconds.

One problem ... I have everything unlocked, but when I select "All", not all of the audio moves. Only the audio attached to their video moves. Added audio (such as music and sound effects) don't move even though they are unlocked and selected.

Second problem ... I was able to eventually move everything by doing the added audio separately, but after that, playback was messed up. Mostly my camera movements. Some worked fine and others were screwed up. The audio was fine.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Moving Entire Timeline?
on Aug 19, 2009 at 4:35:45 pm

Do this in FCP.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!. Unlock the secrets of the 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, and Panasonic DVX100.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Sonny Malone
Re: Moving Entire Timeline?
on Aug 20, 2009 at 12:13:26 pm

Noah, I guess I could do it in FCP, but is it normal for me not to be able to slide the timeline forward a few seconds without screwing everything up? I can't figure out why things are not positioned where they were prior to the move. I have everything unlocked and selected. Thanks, Sonny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]