FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion 4 - Plenty to be happy about

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Smith
Motion 4 - Plenty to be happy about
on Aug 13, 2009 at 2:35:49 pm

If you have not had the chance to work with Motion 4 yet, Apple made some nice upgrades to the app. The simple fact that with the click of a button you can add reflections and cast shadows without having to "mimic" the look is excellent.

I was also pleased with the inclusion of new Master Templates. They are very clean and will be great to modify to get some nice looks.

What are some of the new things included in Motion 4 that your excited about? I think Apple has made Motion easier to use and added some very nice features that will help with production.

Alan Smith
Media317

Check out my blog - http://media317.com

Return to posts index

Arnie Schlissel
Re: Motion 4 - Plenty to be happy about
on Aug 13, 2009 at 7:10:00 pm

That would have saved me a lot of effort on a VFX shot I made 3 years ago where I had to set a river on fire using Motion's particle system!

Arnie

Post production is not an afterthought!
http://www.arniepix.com/

Return to posts index

Burt Hazard
on Aug 20, 2009 at 2:08:41 am

I haven't purchased the upgrade yet but I'm pretty excited about Motion 4's new feature that allows you to link behavior parameters, etc. to each other; that in itself is a killer ability, on par with AE's expression "pick-whip."

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Sep 2, 2009 at 5:48:51 pm

They have enhanced the spellchecking feature to put a red line under words spelled incorrectly. A feature I've wanted for a long time.

Stephen Smith
Lone Peak Productions

Check out the TV Show Open I did.

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]