FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion Master Template with dropzones brought in FCP timeline -messed up

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sylke Froechtenigt
Motion Master Template with dropzones brought in FCP timeline -messed up
on Aug 7, 2009 at 3:11:34 pm

It would be great, if it worked, going back and forth between Motion and FCP, but I don't know what I do wrong, and still render QTs out like in the old time with After Effects and Avid.

Here is what I attempted: Opening Master Template (with dropzones) in Motion, change it for my needs, save it with a different name, find it in FCP under Master Templates and drag it in the timeline, drag footage in the dropzones (in the control panel of the viewer) - and all works - scrapping through the timeline, it looks exactly like I wanted it, but to preview I need to render, but after that - everything is gone to hell: each frame is different, has parts from the actual template and the footage, little colored blocks, and some frames are turned over by 90 degree, some frames are just colored (interlaced) lines. (The Sequence is set to 1920x1080, Apple Pro Res 422, 29.97fps, I tried different quality render settings in FCP)

Any ideas are really appreciated!

I have a 2x3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, with 8 GB memory, running OSX 10.5.6 with Final Cut Studio 2

Sylke Froechtenigt, video editor
Kavanagh Productions Inc.
New York

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]