FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help me Replicate this video

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Jones
Help me Replicate this video
on Jul 30, 2009 at 9:59:50 pm

I have Search and searched but unable to find anything. Hey Guys - I need help creating something like the Link before - Pretty identical actually - I just want to mimic the background and background how it's 3D particles Z axes and the Color changes with the ramped speeds. Also do you recognize those Transitions for the text? It's only the first 11 seconds. Thanks so much

Patrick
I'm on the new FCS 3 :)

Teach me to fish!

FCS 1 - MBP 2.93ghz 4gb RAM, 300gb 7200 Internal HDD, iStarUSA Dual Dock with (10) 1TB 3.5 Seagate Barracuda drives, and a couple 250's Maxtors, and Seagates.

Return to posts index

Patrick Jones
Re: Help me Replicate this video
on Jul 30, 2009 at 10:00:16 pm

sorry screen was suck and I hit refresh - did not mean to double post!

FCS 1 - MBP 2.93ghz 4gb RAM, 300gb 7200 Internal HDD, iStarUSA Dual Dock with (10) 1TB 3.5 Seagate Barracuda drives, and a couple 250's Maxtors, and Seagates.

Return to posts index

Patrick Jones
on Aug 13, 2009 at 7:08:50 pm

been two weeks I still need someone help. thanks

FCS 3 - MBP 2.93ghz 4gb RAM, 300gb 7200 Internal HDD, iStarUSA Dual Dock with (10) 1TB 3.5 Seagate Barracuda drives, and a couple 250's Maxtors, and Seagates.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Aug 14, 2009 at 2:52:29 pm

This is what I think they did, because the particles look the same every color change. Built the particles the way they like them. Added a color matte behind them. Used the camera or put them both in the same group and increase its scale for the time speed up. Added a dissolve at the end of the "zoom in". Duplicated that same graphic two more times and changed the color matte color. Placed the second group below the one prior where the dissolve started and it should look very similar. Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Lone Peak Productions

Check out the TV Show Open I did.

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

Patrick Jones
on Aug 24, 2009 at 6:34:39 pm

thanks for confirming this is possible with motion. I dont know motion all that well and am eager to learn. NOW that being said, I have searched for tutorials and could not find anything on how to create a a cool particles. I could not find anything.

Is there a way someone can help me build the motion project and share the motion file, like that flashtoolkit website?

thanks

FCS 3 - MBP 2.93ghz 4gb RAM, 300gb 7200 Internal HDD, iStarUSA Dual Dock with (10) 1TB 3.5 Seagate Barracuda drives, and a couple 250's Maxtors, and Seagates.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Aug 25, 2009 at 2:16:40 pm

I'm not aware of any web site that shares project files, sorry.

Stephen Smith
Lone Peak Productions

Check out the TV Show Open I did.

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Aug 25, 2009 at 2:27:05 pm

[Stephen Smith] "I'm not aware of any web site that shares project files, sorry. "

Yeah, asking someone else to do the work for you so you can learn is not exactly learning.

Get in and dive into the application. Stephen has already given you a great lead on what he thinks they did. So get in there and start playing around with it. You say you don't know Motion but you want to create something fairly complex right off the bat. Just like any other application, you need to learn to crawl before you can walk.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author.
Credits include multiple Emmy, Telly, Aurora and Peabody Awards.
Owner, Biscardi Creative Media featuring HD Post

Biscardi Creative Media

Creative Cow Forum Host:
Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Apple Color, AJA Kona, Business & Marketing, Maxx Digital.

Read my Blog!

Twitter!

Return to posts index

Patrick Jones
on Aug 25, 2009 at 5:11:26 pm

Walter perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying. If you have seen the Flashkit website, its about helping, not people doing work for you. Im trying to learn, and that site promotes files, so you can dig in an modify - Being Particles did not see like a hard thing and I know how to make particle from a circle, but the birthrate was not right or the origination was from a center, and the other video was sort of dollying into the particles making them look 3D - It seemed like something I would be able to get help in here.

I appreciate Stephens response, and am looking for more in depth help - I was looking for a tutorial but did not come up with any luck, which is why I turned to this site, since it was helpful in the past.

Sorry I did not mean to ruffle any feathers.

Return to posts index

Patrick Jones
on Sep 4, 2009 at 10:37:55 pm

anyone?

Return to posts index

Patrick Jones
on Sep 15, 2009 at 2:48:17 pm

I'm still needing help with this guys. thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]