FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dropping photos with a specific length

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
pedro casais
Dropping photos with a specific length
on Jun 6, 2009 at 8:22:23 pm

Hi,

I set up a 2 hour sequence length project in the timeline (it will be all photos and will probably come down to 1 hour) and I like to start dragging my photos to the timeline sequence. Now, since I set up the sequence to be 2 hours long, when I drag the photos, by default they all show up with that length and then I have to trim them to 5sc, no big deal but it does slow down the process. Is there a way to make the photo lenght 5sc as I drag it to the timeline, keeping the 2 hour sequence length? Or is there any better way to keep adding the photos with that 5sc lenght?

thanks,
PC

Return to posts index

pedro casais
Re: Dropping photos with a specific length
on Jun 6, 2009 at 10:34:39 pm

Actually, I just found out the answer of that question, but I can seem to figure out how you change the order of the photos on your sequence. If you have 4 photos in your sequence 1,2,3,4 and before you export it to a qt file, you need to swap 2 and 3, how do you swap them in your motion sequence? I do have many more photos than 4, but it just to get the idea.

Thanks,
PC

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Dropping photos with a specific length
on Jun 8, 2009 at 1:01:14 pm

If you drag say photo 2 from from the File Browser over to Photo 3 in the timeline you will get a hooked shaped arrow. When you let go of the left mouse button it will replace the photo so it is now photo 2 with all of the attributes and behaviors or 3. Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Lone Peak Productions

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]