FORUMS: list search recent posts

Making a hole in the head, blood dripping and coloring

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lukas Pytlik
Making a hole in the head, blood dripping and coloring
on Apr 9, 2009 at 1:09:57 pm

Hey there guys.
I'm playing with a scene where a guy is shot in the face and the bullet goes throu so we can actually see whats behind his head.
So i put a mask on his face, and matched the move of his eye, since that was the place where he was shot at. It all goes really well, actually i was amazed how easy it was. I added a nice background since we shot it on bluebox and you can clearly see whats behind him but do u have any ideas how to make as if the blood is dripping from his face and add some bone like structure.

I used emitters to make it look like the blood is splatting on he eye of the camera and now is the tricky part.
How to make a the blood dripping from it and i also added some splotches. But they're white. Is it possible to color them INSIDE motion?

thanks in advance for your help guys and sorry if i made it just to complicated, hope U get the point :).

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Making a hole in the head, blood dripping and coloring
on Apr 10, 2009 at 7:18:32 pm

You should check out some of the tutorials at Video Co Pilot. I think you will find a lot of answers there. They are AE tutorials but a lot of the concepts carry over to Motion.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/all/

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]