FORUMS: list search recent posts

"End Condition" parameters control disappeared after upgrade

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Arnout Gischler
"End Condition" parameters control disappeared after upgrade
on Apr 6, 2009 at 6:35:41 am

After Upgrading from FCP 5.1 (Retail) to FCP Studio 2 I have a problem with Motion's "End Condition" parameter control. It's not visible in the Inspector - Media tab. Sometimes a "Gamma" parameter control is visible at the position where Motion's "End Condition" parameter control should be visible and sometimes the last visible parameter is "Frame Rate". Normally under the "Frame Rate" parameter control the "End Condition" parameter control must be visible.I've already de-installed Motion (and receipts contents) and installed again. I've tested on 4 computers and all Motion applications on those have the same problem with the "End Condition" parameter control. NOT VISIBLE. Very annoying because I can't stretch short movies in the Timeline.
Anybody familair with this strange matter. I almost start to believe there's an error in the upgrade software for Motion.

Return to posts index

Jim Johnson
Re: "End Condition" parameters control disappeared after upgrade
on Apr 6, 2009 at 6:28:54 pm

Howdy,

Retiming functionality was added to Motion in version 3 (FCS 2), so the timing settings, like End Condition, have been moved to the Properties tab of each image layer. It's muuuuuuuuuuch better.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]