FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion path slideshow

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Myers
Motion path slideshow
on Mar 27, 2009 at 3:23:25 am

I have a client who just has to have 120 pictures sliding right to left like the iDVD template "reflection" (white or black) in the templates (version 6). I decided to give Motion a try. First off, 120 stills of various resolutions is taxing on the GPU and the CPU, VERY slow lol. Then trying to get the stills to slide in a straight line is another. I try to enter zero on the Y axis on either end of the motion path control points and the opposite end jumps up to 85.95 on the opposite end of the Y axis. Obviously a newb to Motion, any help in fixing this issue is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Motion path slideshow
on Mar 27, 2009 at 3:22:06 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. You may want to consider applying a behavior such as Throw or Motion Path. Once you have the move you like, just copy the behavior and paste it to every photo you want to move. You will have to do a little tweaking because it sounds like the photos are not the same size. Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

David Myers
on Mar 27, 2009 at 11:21:03 pm

I figured it out first thing this morning! Your suggestion of applying the behavior was correct. Thanks for your suggestion. I was making it MUCH harder that it needed to be.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Mar 27, 2009 at 11:28:03 pm

I happy to hear that it worked out. Best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]