FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't For the life of me remove the background behind my subject

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin Gurley
Can't For the life of me remove the background behind my subject
on Mar 6, 2009 at 1:32:42 am

i have some video where i am trying to remove the subject so that i will have a transparent background
i motion tracked the edges with like 60 points, then i masked the object, then i tried to match move but it is not working
i used the bezier tool to create and tried the b-spline but i cannot get this working

any help?

emeek77 had a tutorial on youtube before he changed his sn to appleshakeguru and it was exactly what i wanted where he actually removed the background behind a moving racecar then put the racecar on a cloud or something

that is exactly what i am trying to do

any help?

thank you so so much

dustin gurley

pathpingmedia.com

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Can't For the life of me remove the background behind my subject
on Mar 6, 2009 at 4:05:19 pm

Draw a Bezier mask around the image. For what your doing the Freehand mask tool might work better. Add the Track Points Behavior. Our Control Points will turn into Track points. Verify that each track point is where you want it in the Tracker Preview. Hit the Analyze button and your in business. This only works well with high contrasting images. Also, if it messes up you can move any of the track points once it's done, not an easy task with 60 track points but still easier then doing it a frame at a time.
Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Salt Lake Video

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]