FORUMS: list search recent posts

dissapointing 3d layer

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andi novianto
dissapointing 3d layer
on Jan 4, 2009 at 3:21:35 pm

i'm using apple motion 3.0.2 and i have a kind of problem with the 3d layering. In my scene i create 3d composition. There are a background layer and a foreground layer. The foreground layer is positioned in front of the background , the foreground is a group consist of 2 object -> a black/white image (to be used as the alpha) and a texture image. I used stencil luma for achieving the effect. I set my camera flying to get closer to the foreground then pass through the transparent area of the foreground. The preview is having no problem, but when i render it out using 'best' quality mode, as the camera went through the transparent area of the foreground. the layer is became solid. But it's not a problem if my camera is not to close to the layer. And this is only happen in the 'best' quality render, not the other mode. And this problem won't show up in the ram preview.

so far i have no solution, the only thing i can do is render the whole using 'best' quality render, then render using 'normal' quality for the part where the camera fly through the transparent area of the foreground. Then i edit them using fcp.

anyone has any experience with this?? this is so bad :(

thanx
Andi

Return to posts index

david bogie
Re: dissapointing 3d layer
on Jan 4, 2009 at 6:12:42 pm

See my response to your same post at apple.com

bogiesan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved