Motion Problem
on Nov 5, 2008 at 2:15:12 pm

Hey,

What could be the cause of this?

Return to posts index

david bogie
Re: Motion Problem
on Nov 5, 2008 at 3:40:13 pm

Everything appears to be deliberately designed by the user.
What exactly are you asking about?

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

Mark Dowd
on Nov 5, 2008 at 3:57:53 pm

The purple and blackish garble is not suppose to be there it is suppose to be a bow (as in archery).

Thanks

Return to posts index

Mark Dowd
on Nov 5, 2008 at 4:19:35 pm

It is suppose to look like this

Return to posts index

Mark Dowd
on Nov 5, 2008 at 4:21:13 pm

Uploaded the wrong image on the last post

Return to posts index

Mark Dowd
on Nov 5, 2008 at 4:43:40 pm

I have read the manual (not completely) and I don't see anything like this in there. This image shows my problem.

Return to posts index

david bogie
on Nov 5, 2008 at 4:40:56 pm

[Mark Dowd] "The purple and blackish garble is not suppose to be there it is suppose to be a bow (as in archery). "

I see nothing unusual in the image. I see the bow and stylized text on a grungey gray background with safe area activated. if the image you have posted is now clean, did the problem go away?

"Garble" is not a reasonable descriptor and there's not much we can do without knowing what you're doing and how you're doing it. Codec issues come up in rendering but you have not even said if this is an output or composition issue. Processing garbage often arises from trying to use images or movies that have corrupt file structures or format incompatibilities.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

Mark Dowd
on Nov 5, 2008 at 4:51:20 pm

I figured it out. I have zoom blur on it when it comes into frame. When I hide the zoom blur the garble goes away. How could I fix that?

Return to posts index

david bogie
on Nov 7, 2008 at 3:53:33 pm

[Mark Dowd] "I figured it out. I have zoom blur on it when it comes into frame. When I hide the zoom blur the garble goes away. How could I fix that?"

That's a tough one since I'm not watching over your shoulder. And your results do not sound correct, Motion should be able to handle it.

Most direct solution for most issues like this is to precompose the layer into its own group (nest it) or prerender the layer to a self contained movie and then import the movie.

bogiesan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]