FORUMS: list search recent posts

Add Dolly cam to a specific group with a mask

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryce Doug
Add Dolly cam to a specific group with a mask
on Oct 23, 2008 at 3:20:37 am

Hello I am making a music video spoof where I am chroma keyed in a music video. I am trying to apply a dolly camera to the chroma key video and match the camera with the original dolly cam from the music video. When I select the group with the chroma key and choose add camera it seems to add it to the original video instead of the chroma key video.The camera is set to perspective. I then choose add behavior camera dolly. The perspective view only shows the original video not the one that was highlighted when I applied it. This chroma video also has a mask attached to it. Can someone please help me as to how to apply a camera to a specific group?

Bryce

Return to posts index

Alan Smith
Re: Add Dolly cam to a specific group with a mask
on Oct 23, 2008 at 12:56:10 pm

You don't add camera's to groups. You add camera's to the scene. A camera allows you to change the perspective of view for 3D groups. If a group is not marked as 3D, the camera will not effect that group. So to have your camera dolly in the group with the chroma key, have all other groups set to 2D and the chroma key group to 3D and the camera moves will only effect that group.

Alan

Alan Smith
Media317

Check out my blog - http://media317.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]