FORUMS: list search recent posts

Your Motion reel for my Motion class!

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Escandon
Your Motion reel for my Motion class!
on Sep 11, 2008 at 6:29:14 pm

Hi everyone -

It sure has been a long while since I've posted on this forum. I think that's a sad testament to just how busy I've become. Well, I have a request!

I just got hired to teach an introductory motion graphics class to college students in California next semester and as I begun thinking about how I'd like to introduce the class to the students I realized I would love to get fresh examples from Motion pros to demonstrate what can be done with Motion. What better place to come to then the Cow for this request??

So, if you have a nifty looking reel of stuff done with Motion and would be willing to share it with me to play at the beginning of the class - I would greatly appreciate it. Stuff online/web would work. If you want to go so far as to send me higher quality that would be even better!

Please contact me at paul@oremusproductions.com if you'd like to participate in this. I greatly appreciate it!

Also - this class will be covering After Effects, so if you work in both apps like me that would be fine too.

Paul Escandon
Lead Editor @ Outdoor Channel
Producer | Director - Oremus Productions
http://escandon.tv

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]