FORUMS: list search recent posts

Attaching Audio Properties to Objects

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Eberhart
Attaching Audio Properties to Objects
on Jul 9, 2008 at 2:31:27 pm

HI -

I'm new to Motion, so any help would be much appreciated. I'm attempting to add some graphics to a 5 minute video clip that I edited in Final Cut Pro. Where I am having difficult lies in my inability to get the graphical objects (such as EQ and Overdrive bars) to properly sync up with the audio from the clip.

I've followed one tutorial that had me identifying the clip in the properties/behaviors menu via right clicking and toggling the audio selection. However, when I do this the meters do not adjust themselves to the audio I assigned, rather they just go through their predetermined routine. Furthermore, despite creating a custom project that runs on a 5 minute time line (ie - timecode; this could be the improper way of doing this, as I was just experimenting and it seemed the best bet), the audio line only shows as lasting for 300 frames.

I've scrapped and started over multiple times to no avail, so if someone could help save me from a descent into hyper-frustration, I'd be ever so appreciative.

Thanks,

-JEE

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]