FORUMS: list search recent posts

Applying a motion blur

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
matt rinaldo
Applying a motion blur
on May 22, 2008 at 6:37:16 pm

Does anyone know if there is another way to create a motion blur effects other then clicking view>motion blur? If you create a motion blur the way i mentioned above how to you tweak the amount ? And also how can I select which elements get a blur and which do not?

thanks for your awesome help

matt rinaldo

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Applying a motion blur
on May 23, 2008 at 1:46:51 pm

You can tweak the amount by going to Edit, Project Properties, Render Settings. It should look very familiar to FCP’s Motion Blur settings and it works the same way. It is putting a blur on anything that moves. Hope this helps.

Stephen Smith
Lone Peak Producitons

Check out my DVD Money Making Graphics & Effects for Final Cut Studio 2

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
on May 25, 2008 at 6:23:00 am

Unlike AE (are you an AE guy?) - Motion blur is an all or nothing deal.

Project properties, permit you to adjust it.

There's also a motion blur filter, which I guess you could use on specific objects.

Best,

Jeff G
Principal Instructor
Future Media Concepts

FMCTraining.com
Editorsretreat.com

Return to posts index

matt rinaldo
on May 25, 2008 at 8:35:44 pm

well i am an aspiring "AE guy" i know that in ae you can select the motion blur toggle switch to turn motion blur on to indiviual layers. In motion I have played with the Movement blur filter but it did not look like i was hoping it would, it was just a little choppy and I played with the hud display and could not get it right.
I like motion im using it at work often and have been getting good results. I started to play with motion before i picked up AE and it is a little more answer friendly.
in the future i am undecied about which program i will use primarily

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]