FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issues on export, need help

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erik Mitchell
Issues on export, need help
on May 13, 2008 at 8:10:32 pm

Hey, I am using motion 2 on a MacPro with 2gb of ram (the ram is probably my issue).
I have a motion project with about 150 pics. The pics themselves are about 950MB. When I export, it goes ok for awhile. Then, about halfway through, maybe 4000 frames in, the export box turns black and starts flashing random patterns. I allow it to finish, and when I look at the exported file, it just goes black at one point. The audio continues, but no video.
I have tried exporting with a few different settings, even tried exporting with compressor, to no avail.
Add to that, with compressor, it didn't use the font I chose, and just sucks all around.

Any ideas would be awesome, I am not wanting to remake this in anything...

Return to posts index

david bogie
Re: Issues on export, need help
on May 13, 2008 at 9:38:32 pm

All I can tell you is that we're seeing this "all of a sudden everything goes black" phrase in a FCP, Livetype, and Motion conversations. It appears to be related to a recent update for either FCP or QT, no one is really certain and it's not a universal issue.

My only suggestion is to make a duplicate copy of your project file deconstruct your project. Figure out if you can divide it up into layers that could be pre-rendered and replaced with the imported movies.

Hope you get better advice but it doesn't look good from where I sit.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]