FORUMS: list search recent posts

zoom in

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
marcel tiemensma
zoom in
on May 7, 2008 at 4:07:28 pm

Hello, Is it possible to zoom in on a certain image in Motion. Iow: say I have a screenshot of a browserswindow and I want to put a certain part into the foreground.
If so, how?

Regards!

Return to posts index

david bogie
Re: zoom in
on May 8, 2008 at 3:17:53 pm

Yes but your question implies you want it to scale. The results are only as good as yoru original source. You can make the pixels bigger and uglier but you can't create new pixels.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

marcel tiemensma
on May 8, 2008 at 9:52:00 pm

thanks. but can you tell me also how (workflow)?

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on May 8, 2008 at 11:20:50 pm

If your asking how to see all of the Browser and then zoom in on a certain part then check out this tutorial.

Watch “Ken Burns Redux”

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on May 9, 2008 at 11:20:27 pm

It looks like Alex found an answer. I’m posting the answer to what I think the question is for other people who find their way to this thread. Anyways, your gradients and text styles need to be here:

Systems Drive, Library, Application Support, Final Cut Studio, Motion, Library

There you will find a Gradients and Text Styles folder.

If they are not. Click on your desktop and hit the command and F keys. Do a search for one of the gradients or text styles, such as “aqua fade”. Once found, move them to the above mentioned location. If they can’t be found, re-install Motion. Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]