FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem Back

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lynette Gilbert
Problem Back
on Apr 10, 2008 at 3:37:45 pm

Okay here's what's happening.

I have several layers of graphics. One layer shows up in Motion but not FCP. There is just a black box.

The funny thing is that this project is the fourth version of the same project (have to make several versions at boss's request to see which one she likes best.)

All I'm doing is saving the project as a new project. I haven't changed this particular asset at all. It's the same asset as the other projects. I haven't changed it's location, it's position, etc.

But it's showing up as a black box over the other graphics (or under the other graphics, depending on if I move it to front or back.)

I've even tried deleting it and importing it again, and it still does this black box thing.

Why does it only do it in one project and not the others?

I said before that the problem was fixed because it was - magically. I didn't do anything to it. But now it's doing it in another project. I can't imagine what it could be since I didn't CHANGE anything - at least, not consciously. It's always a possibility that I somehow clicked on something without realizing it - though that should be fixed once I delete the clip (and all behaviors/filters/etc.)

Return to posts index

Lynette Gilbert
Re: Problem Back
on Apr 10, 2008 at 3:45:32 pm

I ended up making a copy of the original file (it was a jpg.) Now it works.

I still don't understand why only one out of five projects had that error, though, since I was using the same source material. (Those projects are still using the original jpg, too.)

I'm not sure what I could possibly have done incorrectly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]