FORUMS: list search recent posts

PNG

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt K
PNG
on Mar 28, 2008 at 6:39:06 pm

I just made a bunch of pngs from photoshop using the save for the web function to keep the alpha channel. For some crazy reason, Motion can only see the first and last ones I made. All the others are not even showing up in the file browser. Final cut sees them just fine. Photoshop sees them...finder sees them....motion doesn't.

Am I missing something very elementary here?

Motion 3
PS CS 2

Thanks for any guidance folks.

-Matt K

Return to posts index

Matt K
Re: PNG
on Mar 28, 2008 at 6:52:07 pm

Anyway. There must be something to sitting down and writing out your thoughts after spending waaayy too much time trying to figure out a solution to a simple problem. At least that must be the way it is for me...because about 2 minutes after I got fed up and posted a plea for help...I tried something different than the other things I had been trying before.

I used the import function instead of grabbing straight from the file browser. I don't generally use the import because once a long time ago Motion didn't like the way I was trying to import a file and I decided that that wasn't the way I should go and I put import out of my mind..until about 2 minutes ago...and this time it works.

Even though I didn't give anyone here a enough time to respond. Thanks for being there to let me put my thoughts out and figure it out anyway.....back to work now.

-Matt K

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]