FORUMS: list search recent posts

Paste at playhead?

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Gerard
Paste at playhead?
on Mar 18, 2008 at 8:52:32 pm

I Might be missing something (been known to happen), but is there a way to paste something at the playhead, instead of at the time of the original? I am Copying and pasting masks onto different tracks, but I can't get it to paste the mask at the playhead location, it wants to paste a the start time of the original mask. Normally this wouldn't bother me, but as I get more layers, the action of dragging the mask to the proper place in the timeline is really bogging down the system.

Thanks all!!
Oh, and as an aside, does the new $1500 graphics card really make that much of a difference in Motion's performance?

Matt

Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow...

Return to posts index

Peter Wiggins
Re: Paste at playhead?
on Mar 19, 2008 at 12:42:31 am

I think there is a preference for this

Peter

Return to posts index

Matt Gerard
Re: Paste at playhead?
on Mar 20, 2008 at 4:48:37 pm

Thank Peter, i couldn't find a preference for it, but I'm finding that it DOES paste at playhead with copying and pasting groups and other layers. Strange, but hey it is what it is. Minor annoyance. I just finished making blood flow though a heart demoing certain heart defects, and with the particle generators, it wasn't EASY per se, but was easier and more benifical than sending out to an outside 3d house.

Thanks!

Matt

Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]