FORUMS: list search recent posts

IMMEDIATE HELP (No external Video with Motion 3.0.2??)

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jared Kirshenbaum
IMMEDIATE HELP (No external Video with Motion 3.0.2??)
on Feb 13, 2008 at 3:51:29 pm

Hi all.

Dual 2Ghz power PC G5, 3GB DDR SRRAM, DVCPRO Panasonic AJ-D250 Deck.

I have searched and found 2 or 3 threads with the same problem, but there has been no solution to the problem.

I want to view my media on my external Display (Sony Trinitron TV) FCP 6.0.2 works fine. I do not have any AJA or Decklink Cards. Was able to view media from Motion and FCP before without a problem. Now only FCP works. I tried by adding the External Video Icon in the toolbar. Nothing. I a, going from G5 via firewire to Deck then to Monitors. I tried all that was suggested from the other threads and nothing.

PLEASE can someone help me. I should not have to install a I/O media as per FCP and Motion.

Thanks
Jared Kirshenabum

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: IMMEDIATE HELP (No external Video with Motion 3.0.2??)
on Feb 13, 2008 at 4:51:55 pm

Probably the deck is the issue- may not be supported any longer. I'd bring in another camera or deck to check to see if that's the issue.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color. Now featuring the HD Survival Guide!
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Jared Kirshenbaum
on Feb 13, 2008 at 5:29:30 pm

Noah

Thanks alot. Is there a place to find out if this deck is still supported by Motion 3?

Thanks
Jared

I will try to go firewire from G5 to Camera and SVideo to the monitor? That is what you are talking about when you say try something different?

Please get back to me.

Jared

Thanks
Jared Kirshenabum

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Feb 14, 2008 at 6:43:17 pm

No I mean another DV camera or deck.

-Noah

Unlock the secrets of the DVX100, HVX200 and Apple Color. Now featuring the HD Survival Guide!
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]