FORUMS: list search recent posts

animation for tv (jpg flickering problem)

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sinsistema
animation for tv (jpg flickering problem)
on Aug 16, 2007 at 2:59:55 am

hi, i am doing an animation fot tv (PAL) with some jpg pictures.
i ve monitoring MOTION trough firewire sony dv vtr and from this to a video monitor with s-video. everething looks fine exept for the final jpg is the product with the logo, the picture thin lines tilts (some l flickering permanent movement) in VIDEO monitor (not in desktop )
i try chage the upper lower option in motion proyect

when i would finish like this: i take the render with an external drive to a posthouse to do the output to beta sp o digibeta.

thank your advice

sebastian toro
bs as. argentina

sebastian toro -
sinsistema.tv

Return to posts index

randy j
Re: animation for tv (jpg flickering problem)
on Aug 16, 2007 at 8:49:58 am

Have you tryed deinterlacing. Generally if it only shows on an external moniter and not on the desktop thats the problem. If you have already tried lower dominance.

Upper and Lower dominance is another way of saying NTSC or PAL. Pal being lower.

/randy

Return to posts index

sinsistema
on Aug 16, 2007 at 9:15:05 pm

i try with deinterlacing effects into the JPG layer change a little bit but far from going out, still flickering. it's a picture from xerox product: i use the biggest picture of this link. it's the big multifuntion NUMBER 4 starting from top.

http://www.office.xerox.com/multifunction-printer/color-multifunction/workc...

i apreciate your help

thank you

sebastian toro

sebastian toro -
sinsistema.tv

Return to posts index

eskatonia
on Aug 17, 2007 at 8:29:48 am

have you got motion blur turned on?

generally for flickering problems on tv's the best solution is a combination of motion blur and antialiasing. If there is no movement at all, then try a very slight 1-2 pixel blur half mixed back over the original. The slight softening will spread colour values across both fields and helps to get rid of interlacing flicker.

Roger
CoreMelt

--> [url]http://coremelt.com/[/url]
Imageflow fx pack for Final Cut Studio, generate slide shows and motion graphics instantly from stills. <--

Return to posts index

sinsistema
on Aug 20, 2007 at 1:39:40 pm

i have good results aplying the deinterlace filter but no directly to the picture layer. i ve do this to an upper general layer and the picture is now freeze.

thank you for your advices

sebastian toro

sebastian toro -
sinsistema.tv

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]