FORUMS: list search recent posts

transform parameters

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Parker
transform parameters
on Jul 20, 2007 at 9:42:13 am

I often need to add a keyframe to each of the transform parameters (scale, rotation, shear, position, and anchor point) at the same time. Is there a quicker way to set those key frames? Ideally, I would like to set them all at once and not have to set each one individually. Does anyone know a way around this?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: transform parameters
on Jul 20, 2007 at 3:38:31 pm

Hit A to record keyframes automatically. On any adjustment to a parameter a keyframe will be created automatically.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of the DVX100 and Final Cut Pro!
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Bill Parker
on Jul 23, 2007 at 1:04:18 pm

I do that to bring the photograph in, but if I want to have it pause for a few seconds before I send it off again, I need to manually set all the parameters and then hit A and then move the photo. Otherwise, when I hit A and move the photo, it starts moving immediately after it arrives. I can't find a way to have two separate pairs of keyframes. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Does this make sense?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Wayne Franklin
on Jul 20, 2007 at 3:48:11 pm

If you're not actually adjusting all of the keyframes, only keyframing some to their current values in order to initiate a change from that point, why not copy and paste control points from the previous keyframe (in the keyframe editor) and then adjust whichever parameters you choose?

The cheese stands alone.

Return to posts index

NSHEX1
on Aug 8, 2007 at 5:46:38 pm

there should be a shortkey for setting keys, maybe K? i remember trying to do the same and being plauged by the Boomerang effect. using the graph you make a 'flat', beware... beware :)
and all you want is a simple AE feature...

The cup is half full and my shirt is half wet

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]