FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVmatte Blast not working in Motion 3 - help!

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bud
DVmatte Blast not working in Motion 3 - help!
by
on Jul 12, 2007 at 4:40:41 pm

Loved dvmatte blast with Motion 2. Now can't see the alpha, and other functions aren't working when used in Motion 3. Is there any fix for this, or does anyone have a suggestion for another keyer. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: DVmatte Blast not working in Motion 3 - help!
on Jul 12, 2007 at 4:55:45 pm

Did you contact the folks at DVGarage- not sure they've released an update yet.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of the DVX100 and Final Cut Pro!
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Bud
by
on Jul 12, 2007 at 5:09:23 pm

I emailed them today. Haven't heard back. Can't find a phone number for them, nor any indication on their site of future updates. It worked so well, I'd happily pay for an upgrade.

Return to posts index

TajJackson
on Jul 12, 2007 at 10:53:55 pm

I have the same exact problem. Haven't bought the program though. Just using the demo for now. Hopefully an upgrade is coming soon so I can buy the full program.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jul 12, 2007 at 11:39:24 pm

It's a good question- not sure what is happening over there but it looks like lights on nobody's home.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of the DVX100 and Final Cut Pro!
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

Bud
by
on Jul 13, 2007 at 12:14:43 am

Good news! Somebody is home.Chris Marler of DVgarage responded (very quickly - thanks Chris!) with a new installer. Fixed some of the issues - enough to use the program. I reported back to him and imagine he will let me know when another update is available.

Return to posts index

David Jolosky
on Aug 15, 2007 at 9:40:31 pm

I sent e-mail to dvgarage. I'm hoping to also get the new installer. Any chance of sharing?? Is it an update or a brand new installer you received. If a new installer then you probably shouldn't share it since their registration is essentially the installer. Hopefully I'll hear back soon as well.

Return to posts index

Bud
by
on Aug 16, 2007 at 12:41:06 pm

It was a new installer. Most importantly, it did not fix everything. You can view the foreground or the composite but not the matte. When you hit "shift A" the viewer shows solid white. I reported this to dvgarage but have not heard back. Dissapointing. I really like this tool.

Return to posts index

David Jolosky
on Aug 16, 2007 at 1:19:17 pm

Thanks for checking in on this thread and reporting back. Hopefully I'll hear back and get at least that far with a new installer as well. I really like the tool also. It would be a shame to see it not get further developed for FCS2.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]