FORUMS: list search recent posts

Select Tool magics into Pan Tool

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Winston A. Cely
Select Tool magics into Pan Tool
on Mar 20, 2007 at 8:57:01 pm

This is the most frustrating thing that happens in Motion (besides a few other nit-picks).

As I'm working, I'll have the Select Tool and I can move things (text, objects, video, etc) around my canvas. Then, I'll either select something else, or change a color, or a million other different things, and suddenly, when I go to move an object in my canvas the Select tool is now the Pan tool! And no matter what I do, if I try to do anything in the canvas, the curser stays as the Pan tool. There's nothing I can do to change it. I have to quit and restart Motion. The only consistency I've found with this problem is that if I click the shift key and the try to move something, it will change my Select tool to the Pan tool (though it'll happen randomly without this happening, as I'm very careful not to do this anymore). This could be a nice little short cut, but seeing as how I can't get the Select tool back, unless I restart, it's the most annoying d*mn bug in Motion! Anyone else had this problem and have a solution?

Return to posts index

Winston A. Cely
Re: Select Tool magics into Pan Tool
on Mar 28, 2007 at 9:27:15 pm

Anyone? ....... Anyone? ..........

Bueller? ........ Bueller? ..........

Return to posts index

Peter Wiggins
on Mar 28, 2007 at 11:13:43 pm

Winston,

Its a known bug, PITA I know.

Peter

Return to posts index

Winston A. Cely
on Mar 29, 2007 at 6:44:29 pm

I thought it was, but when I did a search in Creative Cow, I never came up with anything. I even had it search the archives..... I always search before I post cause there's no point in wasting my time or anyone else's for that matter if my question's already been answered.

BTW, I had to look up what PITA was. Embarrassing, huh?!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]