FORUMS: list search recent posts

MOTION NOT WORKING anymore!

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
PleboPaul
MOTION NOT WORKING anymore!
on Mar 2, 2007 at 7:44:45 pm

I have not used motion in a couple of months and now it just doesn't start- I have tried and read almost all the comments for this problem on the apple proapps forum, I have reinstalled, I have deleted, I have tried to open from FCP, applications, old projects- Reinstalled ProApps support, etc....nothing ! this is the console info I get:

===== Friday, March 2, 2007 10:24:47 AM US/Pacific =====
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Helium.framework/Versions/A/Helium
Referenced from: /Applications/Motion.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Ozone.framework/Versions/A/Ozone
Reason: image not found
Mar 2 10:26:14 paul-provenzanos-power-mac-g5 crashdump[5220]: Motion crashed
Mar 2 10:26:14 paul-provenzanos-power-mac-g5 crashdump[5220]: crash report written to: /Users/Paul/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Motion.crash.log

is there ANY clear indication of what is up? I'm on a Dual 2.5 GHz Power PC G5 with 3 gig of ram.

Please help! My project needs an open.

Return to posts index

grafxflow
Re: MOTION NOT WORKING anymore!
on Mar 5, 2007 at 7:32:23 pm

Hi,

Have you tried to run disk utility and fix the disk permissions, or deleting the following

'com.apple.motion.plist'

'motion app folder'

library/receipts/'motion.pkg' (this may differ dependent on version of motion)

and then reinstalling.

grafxflow

Return to posts index

PleboPaul
Re: MOTION NOT WORKING anymore!
on Mar 20, 2007 at 6:50:24 am

I have added in helium, i have re-installed, i have deleted all that i can delete and reinstalled again- NOTHING works, I see in the apple forums that this happens to people again and again, i have seen many suggestions but not one success. what is up with apple and this program? isn't a patch LONG over due?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]