FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blank Preview in Motion

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
desiderata2001
Blank Preview in Motion
on Feb 14, 2007 at 5:25:33 pm

I have read all of the other posts and tried everything in them to try and fix the problem. I have called Apple tech support and they are no help. I have a Mac Pro with 3 7300GT's and 1 gig of ram. Everything else in studio works fine. I can create and export motion clips, but it sucks when you can't see what you are doing until it is exported! The only thing I can think of now is to change out one of the video cards and try a better PCI-E card. Any idea's would be helpful! Thank you in advance.

List of things I have tried:

Gone through all settings
re-installed twice
tried on all three video cards
called Apple!
Updated video card firmware

Help me please!

Return to posts index

specialcase
Re: Blank Preview in Motion
on Feb 14, 2007 at 7:18:19 pm

Heya,

Is there any chance you are running into this problem: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=303037

Try moving the Canvas to your primary display and see if it renders. Please post back, whatever happens.

Return to posts index

desiderata2001
Re: Blank Preview in Motion
on Feb 14, 2007 at 8:29:22 pm

Wow, finally success! I read the article and figured out which video card was working as my main display. Then I rearranged my displays in system preferences. It has been a few weeks since I tried working on this problem and finally an answer. I am using four monitors and I could have sworn that I tried it on all of them. I am just starting to teach motion and now my students will be happy! Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]