FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP not accepting Motion files

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
claudia ballard
FCP not accepting Motion files
on Jul 20, 2006 at 1:32:49 am

i've begun the tutorial for FCPstudio. finished the FCP section. i am now in the process of trying to figure out why the Motion files that i've imported from FCP and created in Motion - by following the tutorial - won't go back into FCP. i sent two video clips into motion to title them. checked "launce motion..." but not "..embed content" (the tutorial said to do this), then finished the titles, saved the file and went back to FCP and tried importing to no avail. i get an error message. this file will not go into QT either. funny, because the first file i worked on from FCP did import without a problem, but the subsequent ones did not.

i have looked on the apple discussion group and it seems like this was a problem with Motion and FCP a while ago too. i did not see any solutions accept to re-install the programs or do a clean insall. i don't what to do that if it can be helped. ick.

i am also working with apple support - the person i spoke with said he would call tomorrow; he couldn't figure it out either.

thanks for your consideration in reading this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]