FORUMS: list search recent posts

We Can Help You Do It All.

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
whyisjake
We Can Help You Do It All.
on Jul 7, 2006 at 6:00:36 pm

A while ago when I was at the Salt Lake Apple store, I saw this sweet video that I just found on the MacTV videocast here: http://tinyurl.com/gpg3t

I really would like do something like this in Motion, as I would assume Apple did. With my project, I can't get the clarity in video that they have. I have tried a few things from exporting as an image sequence, exporting directly out of motion, pulling my motion project into Final Cut, thought about using Livetype, changing to 32 bit, changing my aspect ratio, going to the bathroom, a whole bunch of things, but mine looks terrible. I odn't know if it something to do with the Anti-Aliasing/De-Interlacing/Motion Blur/Gravity of the moon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake Spurlock
AlpinePodcasting.com

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: We Can Help You Do It All.
on Jul 7, 2006 at 6:41:43 pm

Can you post a bit of it- that would help a lot.

Noah

Return to posts index

whyisjake
on Jul 7, 2006 at 6:55:55 pm

Sure thing...

Please don't make fun of the iWeb template... ;)
Check it out here: http://www.alpinepodcasting.com/temp/Site/Movie.html

Jake Spurlock
AlpinePodcasting.com

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jul 8, 2006 at 7:59:09 am

I can't get that to download- can you make it shorter and with fast start for internet.

Noah

Return to posts index

JeremyG
on Jul 7, 2006 at 7:34:17 pm

Two letters for you, HD. DV is notorious for fussing up text and type. Also, notice the bold type face that is used in the original and don't render out with any fields. Switch your settings to 8 or even 10 bit uncompressed (provided you have the bandwidth to play these movies) and see how that works out for you.

Jeremy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]