FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframes offset when behaviors are added to secondary text objects

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Edward
Keyframes offset when behaviors are added to secondary text objects
on Jun 21, 2006 at 5:08:30 am

I have scavenged the previous posts for an answer to this but didn't find anything simular...when I add or copy a behavior that has keyframes, such as Blur Fade Out, adding it to a 2nd or greater text object causes the keyframes to get offset. For example, I have a text object with the "Blur Fade Out" behavior and I created a 2nd text object and wanted to copy the original behavior and paste it to this object (the two are the same length and at the same spot on the timeline), when I do this, the "Blur Fade Out" copies fine but the keyframe diamonds are no longer lined up with the purple bar of the behavior. The amount they are offset appears totally random, sometimes one diamond will still be ontop of the purple bar other times the keyframes will be totally offet. This occurs whether I am cutting, copying or dragging the behavior. The facility I work at has two other Motion G5's that don't have the issue. Just curious if anyone might have a suggestion for fixing this.

Thanks,

Ed

Return to posts index

Edward
Re: Keyframes offset when behaviors are added to secondary text objects
on Jun 21, 2006 at 5:36:15 am

One more thing, I just saved my project on a flash drive and loaded it on two other machines and they did the same thing. But what I can't do is recreate the problem in a new project.

Return to posts index

Mark Spencer
on Jun 22, 2006 at 2:45:28 am

I've had this happen too, I think it's a bug.
Mark

--
Mark Spencer
Freelance Editor/Producer
Apple-certified instructor, FCP, DVDSP and Motion
Author, Motion Visual Quickstart Guide from Peachpit Press
http://www.applemotion.net

Return to posts index

Edward
on Jun 22, 2006 at 4:39:03 am

It is good to hear that it isn't just me...I just wish I could narrow down what causes it.

Return to posts index

Jim Kanter
on Jun 22, 2006 at 4:10:01 pm

If you tried the copy and paste method, also try duplicating the original behavior and dragging it onto the second element.

Jim Kanter,
Digital Film Institute
http://www.dfilminst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]