FORUMS: list search recent posts

Text Workflow

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bveenstra
Text Workflow
on May 19, 2006 at 10:24:56 am

I'm putting together a text-intensive 30 second spot.

What I'm missing is a good way to do batch edits on my text copy (objects). It seems like I have to have the text and their effects all set, then do mass duplications.

>> IS THERE ANY WAY IN MOTION TO MASS EDIT TEXT OBJECTS for their Effects, Layout, Position

Thanks!

Return to posts index

bogiesan
Re: Text Workflow
on May 28, 2006 at 11:45:18 pm

Are you trying to replicate something like Master Slides in Keynote or (ick) PowerPoint? Can't be done.
Yes and no.
There is a plugin for Motion called AutoMotion that batches objects upstream of the application. Might be what you want. We see posts about it every week so search here, one of the Motion help sites, or just google it. Never mind:

http://www.digital-heaven.co.uk/indexflash.htm

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

bveenstra
Re: Text Workflow
on May 29, 2006 at 11:40:45 am

Thanks for the reply. After reading the friggin' manual on Text Objects, I found a workable solution in saving STYLES (Formatting & Layout) and applying those over and over again... faster, just still manual.

I was hoping I could group or collect all my text objects in a layer, reset all their fonts, layout properties at once, but I haven't found a way to do that yet...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]