FORUMS: list search recent posts

one exported project from motion please...

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate
one exported project from motion please...
by
on Nov 21, 2005 at 12:10:57 am

alright...i know the pros have a dialed workflow but i'm not there yet...

i've been working on this task all weekend and can't get it right. so i'll take help from anyone who might know...

this is what i'm trying to do...

i created a proj in motion now i want to embed it in a flash document. because one is vector based and one isn't (motion i believe is non vector based) it's giving me troubles....

i see it on awesome flash sites all the time...cool creations that didn't come from flash yet they are very small and don't take ages to download...but still look good...

how can i export my 6 sec. motion project ( 800x600, 4 layers of shapes, circles, created in ai and imported, one line of text and a simple emitter, fireflys i think ) in such a way that it will be small and happy when i bring it into flash...i need to keep it under 1 mb...

the best i have gotten is 1.3mb by exporting a bitmap image sequence bringing it into AE and then exporting it using h.264, low quality, 30 but it's still large i think and it doesn't look that great because it changes it to a non-vector based image...

in fact their might not be a way around the two worlds vector and non-vector...but i can't get it small or looking right...i'm using flash mx as well...but there has to be something i'm missing...anyone know and can sum it up for me?

HUGE thanks in advance for anyone who can throw me a bone...sorry about the huge post...but the more info the better i figure...

thanks,
nate

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]