FORUMS: list search recent posts

adding a copyright symbol?

COW Forums : Apple Motion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tad newberry
adding a copyright symbol?
on Sep 24, 2005 at 9:59:35 pm

golly, i thought this would be a simple one (and i'm sure it still is), but went looking for a way to type in the copyright symbol in Motion but couldn't git 'er done. i found the Character Pallete in Windows, er, uh, "The Finder", but couldn't see how to get the copyright symbol from there to my text editor in Motion. wut up?

thanks again...

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: adding a copyright symbol?
on Sep 24, 2005 at 11:21:24 pm

Copy(Apple-C) from the character table and paste into the text object in Motion(Apple-V).

Noah

Return to posts index

klthomas
on Sep 25, 2005 at 12:51:31 am

You can also place the cursor in motion where you want the character. select the copyright symbol in character palette and hit the insert button.

Return to posts index

tad newberry
on Sep 25, 2005 at 4:33:47 am

...and how do you get to the character palette in Motion? i was in the CP earlier (from the finder), had selected the copyright symbol, tried the copy and paste technique, but nothing pasted.

Return to posts index

tad newberry
on Sep 25, 2005 at 4:33:53 am

...and how do you get to the character palette in Motion? i was in the CP earlier (from the finder), had selected the copyright symbol, tried the copy and paste technique, but nothing pasted.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Sep 25, 2005 at 6:51:06 am

Can also be dragged and dropped directly from the character palette- all explained in the OS X help system BTW...

Return to posts index

Andrew King
on Sep 26, 2005 at 2:20:31 pm

Or, you could just type "option" + "g"

Return to posts index

David Bauman
on May 4, 2012 at 3:12:07 pm

Thank you for explaining the shortcut to doing this. This saves everyone a lot of time, especially if a project is on a deadline. Appreciate it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]