FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiple clips into multiple files

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Bernard
Multiple clips into multiple files
on Jul 4, 2018 at 1:38:27 am

I have 40 or 50 individual clips that I need to edit a bit ( taking out pauses and false takes ) and then master ( they are all from the same voiceover session ) and then export as individual clips. I'm thinking of making a multitrack session,, working on each clip, having them all run through the same master effects and then just soloing each track and exporting them one at a time. Any of you bright cats see a more efficient method through this ?

Thanks
Mike

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Multiple clips into multiple files
on Jul 4, 2018 at 7:46:26 am

I don't know how if it is much better than your approach, but you can make the effect settings you want in the first track, save as preset and then assign them to each track. You can then export multitrack as individual tracks upon export in one go. I would try with a couple of tracks first to see if there's anything to be gained that way.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Simon Billington
Re: Multiple clips into multiple files
on Jul 26, 2018 at 2:58:55 am

Well given they are from the same voiceover session, you may not even have to go that far, unless you have different voices.

In this instance, I'd try to get away with using one track. Adjust any individual clip volumes if necessary, but only top to around +/- 3dB, as they are the same session and should be pretty close any way. Then I would process them all together. Denoise, eq, compress limit, that kind of thing.

You could then export them as one long region and splice it later in your editor, or go through the painful task of doing one by one.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]