FORUMS: list search recent posts

Struggling to get rid of voice in Au

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
denisa costin
Struggling to get rid of voice in Au
on Apr 3, 2018 at 3:52:24 pm

Hei!

I am not completely familiar with audition, I tried to do this in Premiere but it didnt sound as good as I would hope.
I have this audio where a guy is talking, but I want to cut some of the unnescessary words he says during the audio without changing the background noise ( there is a light buzz). It would have been smart to get rid of the background noise first however the first part of the video is already out and right now I am trying to keep it consistent. Any thoughts you guys?
I tried to do it in Audition with Noise reduction and REstauration, and I just selected the guys voice that i wanted to get rid of but it just leaves the audio with a weird sound after that.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Struggling to get rid of voice in Au
on Apr 3, 2018 at 6:43:34 pm

Yeah, it would have been best to get rid of the background noise first. But if there are any long pauses in his speaking or any portions you can grab a little of the background noise, you could use that to fill in some of the gaps you may have. Recording room ambience is always a good idea for this purpose.
TC

Return to posts index

denisa costin
Re: Struggling to get rid of voice in Au
on Apr 3, 2018 at 8:08:40 pm

That's a good idea Todd! And that's what I tried to do in premiere. However I am not a professional so it didn't come out smooth enough... Like viewers would notice it...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]