FORUMS: list search recent posts

What Just Happened!!?

COW Forums : Adobe Audition

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ross Macartney
What Just Happened!!?
on Mar 21, 2012 at 8:43:54 pm

So I have never had this problem before, and I haven't changed anything with my system or software config that would cause this but I just tried to "Extract Channels to Mono Files", normally when I do this it creates two mono file, one L and one R. (in my work I usually record interviews, lav mic to left channel and a shotgun mic to the right channel, so its useful to separate the channels to two different layers)

But in the past hour I'd say everytime I try extract channels in Audition it creates mono files that do not match the source. They either play back super slow, or super loud, and what I hear doesn't match what the files wave shows. (There are no other programs running except Premiere Pro, Audition and Chrome)

I was wondering if anyone had noticed this phenomenon before and if there was a solution out there.

(The only thing I did do today was take an online survey via CreativeCow email, in which I raved about how great Adobe Audition and Adobe Dynamic Link were. Apparently I spoke a bit too soon. Sigh)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved