FORUMS: list search recent posts

Didn't they used to sell Sapphire in sep. boxes?

COW Forums : Genarts Sapphire

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Stanowski
Didn't they used to sell Sapphire in sep. boxes?
on Jul 8, 2009 at 5:01:31 am

I seem to remember that the Sapphire plugins were sold in separate bundles. I think there were like four of them. I was going to get some today but found out, well it looks like you can only get the entire set. Is this right?

Return to posts index

Steve bannerman
Re: Didn't they used to sell Sapphire in sep. boxes?
on Jul 8, 2009 at 3:23:03 pm

We did indeed offer 4 individual boxes of Sapphire. However, just yesterday we introduced a brand new rental option of After Effects and Final Cut Pro users (http://www.genarts.com/product/sapphire/rent). This new program allows you to rent the entire Sapphire suite (200 plug-ins) for $169 per month. After much discussion with customers, we learned that they really prefer many of the rental benefits such as the much lower entry price point and access to the entire suite. If, after having checked out the rental option, you still prefer one of the individual boxes, then give us a call and we'll see what we can work out...

Steve Bannerman
CMO, GenArts

Return to posts index

John Stanowski
on Jul 9, 2009 at 4:33:22 am

Thanks, I'll do that. I'm really just a hobbyist (and a slow learner). The month would be up before I could really use the effects well. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Steve bannerman
on Jul 9, 2009 at 4:49:49 pm

Again, we'd be happy to see what we can work out for a box if you like. Just let me know how to reach you..

Steve Bannerman
CMO, GenArts

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]