FORUMS: list search recent posts

error with rendering sapphire plug'ins....

COW Forums : Genarts Sapphire

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sami succar
error with rendering sapphire plug'ins....
on Oct 6, 2008 at 8:51:42 pm

hi guys...
well i used to use the sapphire plugins version 1 (or 1.1, not sure) with both premiere and after effects... and it worked perfectly well... i upgraded to version 2 and started having problems:
- with premiere, if i use only one sapphire effect it renders quite well (and i say quite because about every 20 or 30 frames there's a balck frame, or a corrupted frame, or a frame the video is upside down... wierd stuff like this) and if i use more than one effect i can't get any good frame on a two minutes video...
- in after effects it seems better when using just one effect, but if rendering more than one effect... an error message comes up saying that sapphire cannot allocate memory or something like that...
the thing is that everything else on my computer works perfectly okay... i even formatted my c: drive and did a whole new clean installation and still have the proble....

i would have posted this in the adobe forums... but since all other plugins and effects works good, i'm guessing this is a sapphire problem...

thanks for any help....

the child is grown
the dream is gone

Return to posts index

Matthias Pechstein
Re: error with rendering sapphire plug'ins....
on Nov 14, 2008 at 8:30:27 am

I had the same problem and got in contact with the genarts support. After a while the sent me the link for a fix:

ftp://genarts.com/sapphire-ae-install-2.05test.exe

It seemes to be better now.

Return to posts index

Scott Macrae
on Nov 23, 2008 at 3:23:56 am

Same issue, 2.03 outputs black frames a plenty, and 2.02 is not a great deal better. 2.04 horrible, 2.05 does not allow me to use the plugs at all.

Same thing happens in my home studio and at my work suites. Does anyone have a solution. Is it a fonts thing, location thing. PAL thing???

Sick of these plugs never working 100%, find it odd there are not many forums dedicated to this as it has happened for a long period of time...

---------------------------
Freqanomix101

Don't waste time, for time will waste you!!!

Return to posts index

Gary Oberbrunner
on Nov 24, 2008 at 2:09:27 pm

Hi Scott; we'd be happy to help you out. Please email us at support@genarts.com and include your details (name and company name, what version of Sapphire you're using and on what host product) and tell us more about the issue you're experiencing and we'll help you out.

-- Gary Oberbrunner (garyo@genarts.com)

Return to posts index

Garth Gleeson
on Apr 9, 2009 at 9:39:47 pm

Hi Sami. I too had the same issue in PPro CS3. The problem was I had rendered it originally b4 I made changes and it was perfect. Maybe it was changes? Nope... I then remembered a significant change I made in PPro preferences. Originally Optimize rendering for was default at performance. I had switched to to memory. I switched back to 'Performance' and voila! No more blank/black frames. Maybe a Genarts bug with memory access or somethin'. can't vouch for AE as have not run into the same issue yet. Hope this helps someone out there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]