I have v1.x running on our AE 7.0/Production Pro suite. I now have the CS3 Production Premium upgrade. Before I install, is v1.x compatible with CS3 or will I have to buy the upgrade to v2? I still have a couple of projects in the works that contain Sapphire plugs. I can't afford the Sapphire upgrade (especially after buying the Adobe Suite!). I'm waiting to install until I hear back from someone telling me that it's OK. Thanks!